What Are Your Favorite Quotes?

I love quotes!  I like to have many quotes that I have in my head when I need some inspiration to not skip a workout, or say no to seconds at the dinner table, or to succeed when I feel all the odds are stacked against me.

My goal of this post is to create a huge list of quotes that are related to success, health, exercise, nutrition, mindset, energy… whatever you can think of.  Please share as many as you would like.

Contest!  I will give a free 20 minute phone coaching session to the person who comes up with the quote that I think is the best that I haven’t heard before, or haven’t heard many times before.  This has a value of $50!

quotes-by-lanceHere are a couple of my favorite quotes:

“A moment on the lips, forever on the hips.”

“If you think you can, or you think you can’t, you are probably right.”

“Definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.”

Fitness – If it came in a bottle, everybody would have a great body.
– Cher

Those who do not find time for exercise will have to find time for illness.
– Earl of Derby

A man’s health can be judged by which he takes two at a time – pills or stairs.
– Joan Welsh

The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind.
– William James

Bad excuses are worse than none.
– Thomas Fuller

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
– Jim Ryun

Never let the fear of striking out get in your way.
– George Herman “Babe” Ruth

Money is the most envied, but the least enjoyed. Health is the most enjoyed, but the least envied.
-Charles Caleb Colton

Our food should be our medicine and our medicine should be our food.
-Hippocrates

If you don’t do what’s best for your body, you’re the one who comes up on the short end.
-Julius Erving

Processed foods not only extend the shelf life, but they extend the waistline as well

-Karen Sessions

A man’s health can be judged by which he takes two at a time pills or stairs
-Joan Welsh

For life is only life when blest with health.
-Martial

Walking is the best possible exercise. Habituate yourself to walk very far.
-Thomas Jefferson

Movement is a medicine for creating change in a person’s physical, emotional, and mental states.
-Carol Welch

Our health always seems much more valuable after we lose it.
-Unknown

Comments

1. “Better to waste than to waist.” (don’t know the original person – my Mom always said it).

2. Nothing taste as good as thin feels.

3. “Risk more than others think is safe. Care more than others think is wise. Dream more than others think is practical. Expect more than others think is possible.”
    -Cadet Maxim

4. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined.”-Thoreau

5. both from The Peaceful Warrior movie:

“There is no starting or stopping, only doing.”

“The habit is the problem. All you need to do it be conscious about your choices and responsible for your actions.”

6. Terri Carufel-Wert says

from my grandfather: “Spell AMERICAN…It end’s in I CAN!”

7. “Whatever you eat in private will show up in public.”

Something I chant while running the hill
    “Winners never quit, Quitters never win!”

8. life is a marathon, not a sprint – take your time to enjoy the process

9. “I would rather attempt something great and fail than attempt to do nothing and succeed.” – Robert Schuller

“Success is never certain. Failure is never final.” – Robert Schuller

10. Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to is!

Mental toughness is essential to success.

Pain is weakness leaving the body!

Its not whether you get knocked down, its whether you get up!

Go hard or go home!

11. “Instead of eating that package of Soft Batch cookies, why don’t you just glue it to your butt? That’s where its going anyways!”

12. “Whatever you are be a good one.”-A.Lincoln

“When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.”-Carol Burnett

13. “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”
    –Michael Jordan

14. “Sometimes the best gain is to lose.”

15. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination. ~ unknown ~

16. “Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?”

Peter Maher, Canadian marathon runner

17. “I’m running out of things to worry about…let’s do this thing!” – my sister right before we did our first triathlon. ha ha!

18. “You give up on what you need to be doing because you forget that you’re worth it. This is why most people aren’t leading exemplary lives… You have to believe in yourself so much that you’re willing to do what’s uncomfortable, time-consuming, inconvenient, and on occasion seemingly impossible. When you don’t believe in yourself this much, pretend.”

–Victoria Moran in her book, Fat Broke & Lonely No More

19. –>Achievement involves choices and choices mean sacrifice

–> Mental toughness is constancy of purpose; it is total focus and emotional control.

–>Winning is not a some time thing, it is an all the time thing. You don’t do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.

–>The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence

–>I don’t win because I’m the biggeset, the strongest or the fastest, I win because I have something worth fighting for”

–>”The reason most people fail instead of succeed is because they sacrifice what they want most for what they want at the moment”

–>”Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Rather, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness that most freightens us. PLAYING SMALL DOES NOT SERVE THE WORLD. THERE IS NOTHING ENLIGHTENING ABOUT SHRINKING SO OTHERS WON’T FEEL INSECURE AROUND YOU. We were all meant to shine as children. Its not in some of us , its in everyone. As we let our own light shine we unconsciously give others the permission to do the same, and we our liberated from our own fear. Our presence automatically liberates others.”
    Coach Carter, 2005

–>The dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Hard work is the price we must pay for success. I think you can accomplish anything if you are willing to pay the price. ~Vince Lombardi~

20. Pain is temporary. Pride lasts.

I’ve learned you shouldm’t go through life iwth a catcher’s mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw some things back.

21. “It’s not how good you are, it’s how bad you want it.”

22. Watch your thoughts, they become words
    Watch your words, they become actions
    Watch your actions, they become habits
    Watch your habits, they become character.
    Watch your character, for it becomes…your destiny.
    –unknown

23. “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.'” — Mary Anne Radmacher

Didn’t put this at first since it applies to all areas of life, but decided to go ahead and list it since it has helped me and my health, diet, and fitness.

24. “Of course it’s hard. It’s supposed to be hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. Hard is what makes it great.”

– From the movie
    A League of Their Own

25. Elise Buol says

Get busy living or get busy dying.

If nothing changes, nothing changes.

If you keep doing what you’re doing, you’ll keep getting what you’re getting.

If I knew I was going to live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself. -Mickey Mantle

When you live in reaction, you give your power away. Then you get to experience what you gave your power to. -N Smith

26. “Because life is an adventure worth living, even when it’s hard & often scary. Get in the game.”
    – Sara Cox Landolt

27. “There are people who have money and people who are rich.”

Coco Chanel

28. I was thrilled to read this thread this morning. I absolutely love this topic, I post quotes around the house to keep me going throughout the day! Here are some from my collection:

Emotion is changed by motion.

Drink water-it’s an internal carwash.

Our greatest happiness in life … is always the result of good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
    ~ Thomas Jefferson

What you think about your bring about! -Rita Davenport

When health is absent
    Wisdom cannot reveal itself,
    Art cannot become manifest,
    Strength cannot be exerted,
    Wealth is useless and
    Reason is powerless. – Herophiles

First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do. -Epictetus

When we do the best we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another. -Helen Keller

IT DOES NOT MATTER IF TODAY’S RESULTS DO NOT SHOW, THEY WILL IN TIME.

Those who would preserve the spirit must also look after the body to which it is attached. -Albert Einstein

“And the day came . . . when the desire to remain the same, was more painful than the risk . . . to grow.” –Anaïs Nin

The important thing is this: to be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become.
    — Charles Du Bos

Success is the sum of small efforts — repeated day in and day out. ~ Robert Collier

To put the world in right order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must first cultivate our personal life; we must first set our hearts right. ~ Confucius

The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure. ~ Joseph Campbell

“Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close
    they were to success when they gave up.”
    – Thomas Edison

“Happiness depends upon ourselves.” – Aristotle

“You may never know what results come from your action. But if you do nothing, there will be no result.”
    – Mahatma Gandhi

Every day do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow. -Doug Firebaugh

“Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” -Carl Bard

Right actions for the future are the best apologies for wrong ones in the past.~ Tyron Edwards

You must do the thing you think you cannot do.
    ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

We have an opportunity to make a difference every day. -Marla Cilley, aka “the FlyLady”

Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that
    nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not.
    — Oprah Winfrey

“Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might as well put that passing time to the best possible use”.
    — Earl Nightingale

You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be
    tough enough to follow through.
    — Rosalynn Carter

The beginning of wisdom, is the desire for discipline.
    — The Wisdom of Solomon

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
    -Theodore Roosevelt

If you can dream it, you can do it.
    -Walt Disney

Change your thoughts and you change your world.
    -Norman Vincent Peale

Walk and be happy; walk and be healthy. The best way to lengthen out our days is to walk steadily and with a purpose. -Charles Dickens

“No one ever has it ‘all together.’ That’s like trying to eat ‘once and for all.'” -Marilyn Grey

If you feel good about yourself (by staying active, eating well, etc.) than that positively rubs off on your family. When you are “On”, your kids and husband are “On”. -Marla Cilley, aka “the Flylady”

It is astonishing how short a time it takes for very wonderful things to happen.
    ~ Frances Hodgson Burnett

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. -Michelangelo Buonarroti

And the one that is my favorite:
    If you think you’re too small to be effective you have never been in bed with a mosquito.
    -Bette Reese

29. Just do it!

30. Jessica B. says

“Être fort pour être utile” (be strong to be useful) – Georges Hébert

“What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality.” – Plutarch

31. Try not. Do… or do not. There is no try.

Yoda

32. Most people say “I’ll believe it when I see it”. I’ve heard it another way – “I’ll see it when I believe it!”

33. “Strength is nothing unless it sets you free.”
    ~ Dr. Jack Barnathan

“Muscles are worthless unless used to lift others up.”
    ~ Dr. Jack Barnathan

34. Two are my favorite when it comes to health/fitness/life:

First: “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results” Albert Einstein

Second: “Things are only impossible until they’re not” Capt. Jean-Luc Picard (from star trek TNG–probably shouldn’t count because it’s a fictional character who said it, but I love the message of it)

35. one more…

“When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I wouldn’t have a single bit of talent left and I could say, ‘I used everything you gave me’.”
    ~ unknown

36. A brilliant new book of quotes just published…unlike others currently out there: http://www.amazon.com/Ignorance-Bliss-Arent-There-People/dp/0307460665/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1251217870&sr=1-1

Check it out.

jacolyn

37. Pretty basic, but one that I still have a hard time following:

“Eat to Live, Don’t Live to Eat.”

I think that’s Oprah 🙂

38. “IT IS HARD TO GET UP NO MATTER WHAT TIME YOU GET UP, SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL GET UP EARLY AND GET YOUR WORKOUT IN”

“JUST PUE YOUR FEET OVER THE EDGE OF THE BED AND YOU’RE UP!”

“IF YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING THRU HELL, KEEP GOING!”

39. “DISCIPLINE IS DOING WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DO EVEN WHEN NO ONE IS LOOKING”

40. OOPS, TYPO, JUST PUT YOUR FEET OVER THE BED AND YOU ARE UP!!

41. Andrew Newman says

If you’re going through hell, keep going.
    -Winston Churchill

42. Brenda Fay says

You can’t out-train a bad diet!
    -Unknown

43. “The graveyard’s full of folks that didn’t have time to die”

44. Elisabet Papadopoulos says

I LOOOOOOOOOVE quotes too! They help me through difficulties, bad days…etc…as you brush your teeth every day, a quote will cleanse your brain and your thoughts and you will be able to face a new day fresh and vital…: ) !

“Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.”
    – Winston Churchill

“The difference between great people and everyone else is that
    great people create their lives actively, while everyone else is
    created by their lives, passively waiting to see where life takes
    them next. The difference between the two is the difference
    between living fully and just existing.”
    – Michael E. Gerber
    __________

“As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able
    to remake the world … as in being able to remake ourselves.”
    – Mahatma Gandhi
    ________________________________________

“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.”
    – Walt Disney

“Our life always expresses the result of our dominant thoughts.”
    – Sren Kierkegaard

“You cannot perform in a manner inconsistent with the way you
    see yourself.”
    – Zig Ziglar
    _____________

“Start where you are, use what you have, do what you can.”
    – Arthur Ashe

“Do we need more time? Or do we need to be more disciplined
    with the time we have?”
    – Kerry Johnson
    ___________

“Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which
    difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.”
    – John Quincy Adams

Never, ever ever give up…..

45. “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” I love this quote by Christopher Robin because it gives me hope that all things are possible.

46. pain is just weakness leaving your body.

47. hills make us stronger – jeff wildes

48. Nothing will work unless you do.
    –Maya Angelou

49. Tracey Van Emburgh says

“So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.”

Christopher Reeve

“Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome.”

Arthur Ashe

50. Think like a thin person.

51. Anne Frank – “Whoever is happy will make others happy too.”

52. Taz Walters says

Meskimen’s Principle:
    There’s never time to do it right, but always time to do it over

53. “The most important key to achieving great success is to decide upon your goal and launch, get started, take action, move.” — John Wooden

“There are only two options regarding commitment; you’re either in or you’re out. There’s no such thing as life in-between.” — Pat Riley

54. Life is the intersection of two roads: a muddy one and a smooth one. You choose the best one to travel on.
    –My father (He is long-deceased but I still hear him say this to us his kids)

55. Andrea A, you just reminded me of Coach John Wooden’s inspiring words. I bought his children’s book “Inch and Miles: The Journey to Success” for my kids several years ago. Check out his pyramid of success.

On fitness he says, “act, eat and think right”.

On cooperation he says, “be more interested in finding the best way, not in having your way”.

On hard work he says, “failing to prepare is preparing to fail”.

And on self-control he says, “control yourself so others won’t have to”.

56. Two that I can attribute to dear ol’ dad;
    “Showing up is 90% of the job.”
    “That which does not kill you makes you stronger.”
    and a couple from my buddy Ralph Waldo Emerson;
    “What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say.”
    “What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us.”

57. Elise Buol says

How do I get over being angry? You look in the mirror and ask yourself, “How could I have done things differently?”

58. Two of my favorite FlyLady quotes:

“It didn’t get this way overnight and it’s not going to get better in a day”.

“Baby Steps!”

59. You must have long-range goals to keep you from being frustrated by short-range failures. — Charles C. Noble

The successful person is the individual who forms the habit of doing what the failing person doesn’t like to do. — Donald Riggs

If you deny yourself commitment, what can you do with your life? — Harvey Fierstein

Do whatever you do intensely. — Robert Henri

In all human affairs there are efforts, there are results, and the strength of the effort is the measure of the result. — James Lane Allen

There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that’s your own self. — Aldous Huxley

Success has nothing to do with what you gain in life or accomplish for yourself. It’s what you do for others. — Danny Thomas

A wise man turns chance into good fortune. — Thomas Fuller

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us. — Helen Keller

Success is blocked by concentrating on it and planning for it… Success is shy – it won’t come out while you’re watching. — Tennessee Williams.

The world is all gates, all opportunities, strings of tension waiting to be struck. — Ralph Waldo Emerson

A man is not finished when he is finished. He is finished when he quits. — President Richard Nixon

A diamond is a chunk of coal that made good under pressure. — Unknown

If you don’t stand for something, you’ll fall for anything. — Michael Evans

Opportunity is as scarce as oxygen; men fairly breathe it and do not know it. — Doc Sane

I know the price of success: dedication, hard work and an unremitting devotion to the things you want to see happen. — Frank Lloyd Wright

To be happy, drop the words if only and substitute instead the words next time. — Smiley Blanton, MD

Fears over tomorrow and regrets over yesterday are twin thieves that rob us of the moment.” *Anonymous

60. You have to give some to get some…

61. “If I am not good to myself, how can I expect anyone else to be?” ~ Maya Angelou

62. “Good health & good sense are two of life’s greatest blessings.”

63. The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement – Japanese Proverb

64. “You can’t cross a sea by merely staring into the water.” – Rabindranath Tagore

65. Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels.

66. Tough times never last, tough people do.
    -Robert Schuller

Worrying is like a rocking chair: it gives you something to do, but it doesn’t get you anywhere.
    -Unknown

Worry is as useless as a handle on a snowball.
    – Mitzi Chandler

67. Good habits are hard to make but easy to live with. Bad habits are easy to make but hard to live with.

Compare yourself, not to others but to your own potential.

Goals we set are goals we get.

Attitude determines altitude.

You can judge a person’s character by the way they treat the people least important to them. – Off topic but one of my favorites.

68. “There’s a difference between interest and commitment. When you’re interested in doing something, you do it only when it’s convenient. When you’re committed to something, you accept no excuses; only results.”

from somewhere

69. I take the ninja approach to weight loss. If you lose a lot of weight quickly it’ll gang up and catch back up with you. But if you sneak away slowly, by the time it realizes you’re gone it can’t find you anymore. 😀

70. Nike mantra: JUST DO IT!

71. You are what you eat-(don’t know the author)

Failure doesn’t come from never falling,but in failing to get up each time you fall–Vince Lombardi

If you don’t commit to working hard, you might as well take a warm bath–From my dad,Pat Peppler

72. Dustin…I think this one is very relevant in light of recent posts. I have this posted all over the place, just to keep me focused and motivated to move forward!

“I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning the day difficult”
    E.B. White

73. Wow! Lots of great quotes here, I particulary like these ones:

Age wrinkles the body. Quitting wrinkles the soul.
    Douglas MacArthur

What is not started today is never finished tomorrow.
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

The only real failure in life is the failure to try.

Obstacles are things a person sees when he takes his eyes off his goal.
    E. Joseph Cossman

74. Susan Allen says

I wish I knew who said my favorite health quote:
    Good health is the slowest way to die.

75. Susan Allen says

I wish I knew who said my favorite health quote:
    Good health is the slowest way to die.

76. Favorite quote= not sure where I found it….”live as if this is all there is.”

Favorite weight loss pearls of wisdom gathered over the years from various people and sources=
    -Your life is created from the inside out, weight loss is not a cure for life.
    -It is not possible to be overweight unless yo adopt a lifestyle to sustain it-the decision is yours.
    -You can not change that which you do not acknowledge.
    -Be committed, do what it takes,have what you want!

77. Nancy Wescott says

“That “cookie”(or burger, fries, candy, etc) doesn’t taste as good as being fit feels”

78. Nancy Wescott says

“Watch your pennies and the dollars will take care of themselves”
    From a 94 year old banker (who happened to be my grandfather-in-law)

As it relates to finish, a lot of little changes can result in one large change.

79. “Life is a competition not with others, but with ourselves. We should seek each day to live stronger, better, truer lives; each day to master some weakness of yesterday; each day to repair a mistake; each day to surpass ourselves.”- David B. Haight

80. Never look back unless that’s the direction you intend to go.
    – Coach Pat Street

81. I was going to go with:

Try not. Do or do not, there is no try.
    — Yoda

It’s been on my facebook for quite a while and it’s a great one for all aspects of life but I think someone else already suggested it.

82. “Brick walls are there for a reason: they let us prove how badly we want things.” – Professor Randy Pausch.

83. The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will.
    Vince Lombardi

84. Here are some I made up for my students:

The worst 4-letter swear word in the english dictionary; CAN’T

Actions ALWAYS reflect what we truly find valuable.

Approach your dreams with the will to make them happen, not the won’t to make them fail.

Gratitude is acknowledging the fortune that one has to just being alive.

Take what you need, and share the rest.

Each one of us is the center of the universe; equal to, not better than, each other. The trick, is to honor ourselves through exercise, diet, and community organizing, while maintaining trust from, and respect for each other.

These vessels are our bodies, and precious toys are found within,
    We are Naked in the universe and feel great in our skin.

An adult, is one who has lost the desire to dream.
    A grown-up, is a responsible child whose dreams become the inspiration of life.

and this one is not an original, but I have found it to be so devastatingly true~

Those that have abandoned their dreams, will discourage yours; give them a hug they need it.~ aristotle…i think? yes, i know I added the hug part:)

85. I think that the longer I look good, the better gay men feel.

Cher

86. “Each day is a new day”

I have read that a couple of times. It is simple, but helps you to realize that even if you have a bad eating day or don’t work out because you are feeling lazy one day, just get back on track the next day and start fresh from there….keep plugging away no matter what!!

87. “If you want to be extraordinary, give a little extra effort, spend a little extra time, seek a little extra help, possess a little extra realism, make a little extra change.”
    – John Maxwell

88. My Dad always told me – Listen to your Body!

89. Listen to your Body!

90. Don’t be limited by past thinking. Choose your thoughts with care and always have a new way of looking at things

91. Although we may try, we can never live two days at once, so why not live one day at a time-

The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it

You think of yourselves as humans searching for a spiritual awakening, when in fact you are spiritual beings attempting to cope with a human awakening. Seeing yourselves from the perspective of the spirit within will help you to remember why you came here and what you came here to do

I’ve learned that even when I have pains, I don’t have to be one.

I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel

92. No road is long with good company.

The first wealth is health.”
    ~ Emerson

Those who fail view fitness as Wishful SHRINKING…those who succeed view fitness as a way of THINKING. . .
    ~Me 🙂

93. Don’t Ever let yourself get so far gone that you can’t find your way back

94. One of my favorite quotes I found in a Dove Chocolate!

Make Tomorrow Today.

A lesson I learned after the death of my 6 year old nephew five years ago was to start living for today. He lived his short life so passionately. I think this quote is very motivating. I hear so many people say I am going to start eating healthier tomorrow or I will begin workouts tomorrow. This short simple quote reminds us all to live for today.

95. 1)We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box.

2)Your attitude determines your altitude.

3)“While I am here, contained within bones and muscles, organs and skin, I want to take care of the gift of my body. I want to feed it well, move it gracefully, and rest it deeply…”
    — Elizabeth Lesser

96. Toni… I love #3

97. If you want to feel young and thin … hang around old fat people.

98. Never trust a girl with a big butt and a smile, that girl is poison.
    -bell biv devoue circa early 90s

99. “There is a difference between INTEREST and COMMITTMENT. Interest is doing something when circumstance permits. Committment means you accept no excuses, only results.” by Ken Blanchard

100. “Exercise is fertilizer for the brain.”

-Dr. Kenneth Cooper

101. Lairen Terblanche says

It’s simple.. if it jiggles .. it’s FAT

Trackbacks

1. […] What a response to the request to share your favorite quotes with everyone!  Click this link to read all of the quotes and feel free to add your own! Can you see how powerful this community is when everyone participates?  I posted some of my […]

2. […] from any post yet, over 100 comments.  I was asking what everyone’s favorite quotes were.  Click here to go back and check out the over 300 quotes people posted. I held a contest and was going to pick my favorite quote.  I couldn’t pick just one, so I […]

3. Fitness DVD with Tony Horton…

Bvlgari Replica Watch is world famous wrist watches and they are very popular with its outstanding design, unique style. Thus these watches are in well with lofty and movie stars. Each replica Bvlgari watch design and making contains spirit of seeking …